Registration is open!
Early Bird Registration, Call for presenters, and Exhibitor Registration is available NOW!
- $25 dollar discount per person for teams of 4 or more
- Attendee Early Bird Registration $240 until 2/1/2024
- Attendee Registration $270 after 2/1/2024
- Exhibitor Registration $350
- Two booth staff included, $50 for each additional staff
- Sponsorships available, contact Angela Standridge
Welcome to TTAP’s second annual Assistive Technology (A.T.) Conference!
We invite you to join us again for amazing spotlight presenters, cutting edge concurrent sessions, and a packed Exhibit Hall showcasing all of the latest technologies!
There will be added opportunities to collaborate and network within and across professions as well as explore inter-agency connections that support the full life spectrum of Texans with disabilities, their caregivers, and their support networks.
When and Where:
Date: June 11-12, 2024
University of Texas, J.J. Pickle Research Campus
The J. Neils Thompson Commons Building (TCB), Commons Learning Center
2901 Read Granberry Trail
Austin, TX 78758
10100 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78758
(please review the Commons Center Directions, Maps and Parking information for location details)
What to Expect:
- Fabulous featured speakers
- Concurrent sessions with a variety of AT professionals and users
- Exhibit Hall with a variety of AT vendors
- Networking and collaboration
Who should attend?
- People with disabilities
- People who are aging
- Family members of those who have disabilties and those who are aging
- Professionals that support assistive technology including rehabilitation, vocation, K12 education, early childhood, allied health professionals
- Employees of state, county, and municipal agencies and organizations that support people who disabilties and those who are aging