Medicare Open Enrollment is Here: Oct.15-Dec.7, 2023
AT Acquisition Services
3D Printing and Fabrication: Learn more about option to print AT at afforable prices.
Alternative Financing: TTAP is working on providing an alternative financing loan program for Texans with Disabilities. Please check back for updates.
Financial Empowerment Resources: Learn about a variety of helpful resources to build and secure financial well-being for people with disabilities and their families.
AT Funding Resources
- STAP - Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program (supports for accessing technology for those with hearing impairment and communication disabilities)
- iCanConnect- specifically for vision and hearing loss
- Local school districts and public charter schools- contact your child's special education or 504 representative
- Texas Workforce Commission, Vocational Rehabilitation- contact your vocational counselor and/or a Texas Workforce assistive technology specialist
- Computers for the Blind
- Texas School for the Blind and visually Impaired
- Employer provided or private insurance- usually will require an evaluation and recommendation of equipment
- Personal loans or savings
- Help Hope Live Fundraising - a crowdfunding resource specifically dedicated to covering medical expenses, which also includes assistive technology